Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What I Am Thankful For

I am grateful for.... My Husband, my children, my parents, my brothers and sister, my aunts, my uncles, my cousins, my grandparents, Brandons side of the family who I love to death!, my job, my friends (you know who you are) :), my health, my house, my car, hot water, priceless moments with my family, the snow, the sun, good neighbors, laughter, people who love me, people who I love, forgiveness, Coca Cola (even though it's only 1 a week!) Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, Washing Machines, My Childrens laughter and smiles, KISSING :) , turkey and mash potatoes, cell phones, walmart he he one stop shopping, music, a good book, Nacho Cheese sunflower seeds ( I know brandon you think they are gross :) ), scary movies, people that understand me, hot chocolate and a long drive, doctors, and pretty much everything. Especially my family... Love you all and I am thankful for you. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment