Monday, November 23, 2009

The Weekend

Ha ha so funny story about this picture. London was really fussy last night and didn't want to be in her high chair, after dinner I was feeding her a cupcake with a spoon. She wasn't having that so I said who cares ha ha and I gave it to her. This is what she ended up looking like. This picture makes me laugh because she was showing us how dirty she was. She ended up crying when she was covered and smeared it all over her face! She was such a mess and Brandon and I were laughing so hard because she was so mad and so dirty. We had a pretty good weekend. Brandon worked so it was just me and London doing laundry and cleaning the house. She is such a big help and undid every piece of laundry that I folded then she would hand it to me like she was helping. . . Needless to say I folded everything about 3 times... but together we finished all of the laundry. I was cleaning the bathroom next and everytime I would turn around she was either playing in the garbage can or had her hands in the toilet! She is keeping us really busy right now and is getting so fun. If you ask her a question she shakes her head yes and says "Yeah" funniest thing ever! She will say thank you... mom... dad... and dez. She finally started walking. We didn't have Kayge this weekend. He was at his moms but we sure missed him! Especially London, she loves playing with her brother. I am so grateful for family and the memories we are making together. Saturday night we went for a drive in Liberty and up by wolf mountain. We got to talk and laugh together and enjoy the crisp night. We got out and looked at how bright the stars were. It is amazing that you can drive for 20 minutes and forget about everything and enjoy eachother. I hope everyone had a good and SAFE weekend with the snow. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment