Friday, November 20, 2009

YAY IT'S FRIDAY

I am so glad it is Friday! What a long but good week. We were really busy almost every night this week so it will be nice to relax. Too bad Brandon starts his 4 days on tomorrow though :( I hate when he is on weekends but I actually get some housework done when he isn't home. :) When he is home on the weekends we end up spending every second with each other so my house gets neglected... (I am scared to go in my laundry room!) I play Volleyball every Wednesday night in Layton. Brandon never misses a game. He is such a sweetie he comes and cheers me on. Well after my game Wednesday we went to walmart and target to look at Christmas lights. We had fun just talking and wandering both stores. It was so late no one was there so we just had fun. I am so glad that we have such a easy and loving relationship. I cannot believe how much both of us have changed in the last 3 years. We have had our hard times but who hasn't. With the economy, buying a house, having 2 kids depend on us, and the stress of bills and just life piling up things get a little crazy. I am so grateful that we both have great jobs and I am grateful that through everything we can still smile together. My kids are happy and healthy and so is my husband. That is all I can ask for. Last night London took a tumble, or I should say a splat! It was so sad she fell flat on her face on the kitchen floor and her teeth cut her gums and the inside of her mouth and the flap that holds her lip to her gums, and she had a bloody nose! She has a huge bruise just above her lip. Poor things was covered in blood. :( She is a trooper and we had her laughing by the time she went to bed. Brandon was really helpful he was very soothing to her and was cuddling her after it happened. He is such a great Dad. Well that is all for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment