Monday, March 29, 2010

Craziness!

Sorry it has been so long since I posted last. I honestly haven't even had a chance to stop and think. The kids are getting so big and fun! Kayge is a pro at riding his bike now and has fully adapted to living at our house full time. He has been such a blessing! And now I cannot imagine our household without my little man. London ha ha.... All I can do is laugh she is a terror! Into everything, on everything ALL THE TIME. Her new word is UH OH and she just jabbers like you understand what she is saying. Which we only do about 1% of the time. It is amazing how much they teach us and how smart they are! We took the kids to the park yesterday and played on the big toys and we had a picnic. It was fun to go spend some one on one time with the kids! Now for the big news. We will be adding a new addition to our family in Nov. Ha ha yes we are having ANOTHER baby and I am still trying to wrap my head around it. I just wonder if this baby will be anything like london and kayge or if he/she will be completely different! Brandon is doing good and has been aerating lawns. We are trying to get our fence up and are trying to get piece by piece slowly when we have a little extra money. It will be nice to have it up so the kids can play in the back yard. London thinks it is really funny to see how fast she can run across the road... Mom doesn't think it is so funny. All in all things are well at the Searle's and we couldn't ask for anymore blessings. We hope everyone is doing well and I will try to post more!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!! I'm so excited your little family is growing! I'm sure you guys are anxious to find out whether it's a he or she =)

    ReplyDelete