Tuesday, November 3, 2009

HALLOWEEN

So we missed the church party for Halloween and the Halloween party Saturday. Brandon and London were both really sick! I took the kids around trick or treating which was really cute. Kayge had so much fun knocking on the doors until we got up to a porch that had a monster on it. A BIG monster. I have to give the people who decorated credit because Kayge was scared to death and kept telling the monster to go away. I ended up having to knock on that door while holding his hand. Kayge and London got so much candy! People were giving them handfuls. Brandon and I ate most of Londons already ha ha. Hey I took them around trick or treating! :) Brandon was feeling a little better later in the night so we headed down to his parents neighborhood and hit a lot of those houses together. I am kind of glad that we skipped out on the Halloween parties. We got to spend more 1 on 1 time with the kids and each other. Kayge and I carved pumpkins friday night, Brandon and London were sleeping, and he pulled out all of the "Peanuts" for us to cook. These were the pumpkin seeds I kept explaining that they were seeds but he insisted they were peanuts. After we cooked them he couldn't get enough! We watched a sponge bob together and he passed out and went to bed. Pretty fun just the two of us. He laughed everytime he would touch the slimey pumpkin goo. My kitchen was covered but it was so worth it. Ok you guys are probably wondering about the costume change for Kayge. Ha ha this is kind of a funny story and a good lesson learned. I bought kayges costume about a month ago and it was a size 3T. I didn't think I had to try it on him. So I made a appointment Halloween morning to get the kids pictures done at Sadies. I got london dressed in her costume and I put Kayges on and couldn't decide if I was going to laugh or cry! The costume was so short I could barely pull it past his knees. So we made a mad dash to walmart and luckily they will take anything back. We got him a really cool glow in the dark skeleton costume that he loved. Except it had a mask and poor kayge couldn't see a thing! Things worked out and the pictures turned out cute. All in All it was a great weekend. Everyone is finally feeling a lot better!

1 comment:

  1. Very Very cute...I'm glad everyone is feeling better too.

    ReplyDelete