Monday, October 12, 2009


What a AMAZING weekend. Brandon and I actually had 2 days in a row off together. I love spending time with him. We went for a long drive up in liberty and by Avon. This time of year is so pretty. All the leaves were changing and everything was so colorful. I woke up Saturday morning and cleaned the WHOLE house while Brandon was duck hunting so we could have the weekend together. I also rearranged our bedroom.... I get bored and do that about once a month. :) My cute little husband got home and said it was his "favorite way" to have our room. He always says that. We went to our Dave Ramsey financial class friday night... we have classes every friday night for 13 weeks. We learned a lot! It is always nice to learn how to manage our money better. Like Dave Ramsey says "Live now like you've never lived before, so you can live later like you've never lived before!" This has been great advice for us. We have paid off two vehicles and are looking to pay off our last one! This feels great. Anyone who wants to have financial peace attend this class. You will reap the benefits for the rest of your life. Now back to the good stuff. :) We watched a scary movie with the title "The EYE" It was scary. It took two nights to watch it because Brandon fell asleep watching it the first night. I am a scaredy cat so I had to turn it off. Ha Ha. Miss London was so cute this weekend. She can never decide who she likes more it's a tie with me and Brandon. Well actually I think I am pulling ahead. She constantly wants to go to the other person. Guess that means we are good parents. I think? Well we had a blast this weekend. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that loves me and a beautiful daughter and son. Where would we be without our family and friends. Can't wait for more fun filled adventures with my hubby and kids! Stay tuned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment