Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday Day Girl!

London, Brandon, and I went to Texas Roadhouse last night to celebrate London's Birthday. (Kayge was in Wyoming with his brothers) London loved the atmosphere. She was watching everyone around her. They all came and sang to her and she started crying when they said yee haw. I cut her a little piece of my steak into little pieces. She did not like that!!! ha ha she kept spitting it out all over the floor and would make the funniest face. It was nice for me and Brandon to get out too. We have been so busy lately with work and trying to keep up with our little ones that we haven't gone out for a while. After the texas roadhouse we went to pets mart to pick out some more fish for our fish tank. London loves the fish tank. She stands up against it and pats the glass. We got about ten more beautiful fish and our tank is really coming together. It has been a fun project for our whole family to do. The kids love seeing the little fish swimming around. We have been so blessed to have such a close family. It is amazing that Brandon and I met at Olive Garden and fell in love. I love the connection that we have. He always can make me laugh. Even when I get grumpy. Especially when I get grumpy. He will just smile and come tickle me or something. We have grown so close and I love him with all my heart. He is such a great dad. The kids absolutely adore him. Well this is about all for now. I will write some more later.... Every day is a new story.

No comments:

Post a Comment